School of Social Sciences and International Studies

International and Comparative Politics and Public Administration Dual Degree and Certificate

Students accepted to the International and Comparative Politics Master of Arts (ICP M.A.) program and the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program may complement their course of study with a variety of interdisciplinary opportunities. This includes a dual degree with the ICP M.A. and MPA degree, the Graduate Certificate in Women’s Studies, and the Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Students planning to pursue the dual degree with MPA need to submit a separate application to the MPA program, and, upon acceptance to both degree programs, will have an advising appointment with the program directors of each. 

Students seeking advanced coursework in international affairs who do not desire a formal M.A. degree should pursue the Graduate Certificate in Regional Studies, coordinated by the Master of Humanities Program

Please consult the Policies and Procedures Manual of the Wright State Graduate School for information pertaining to residency requirements, transfer credits, and the pursuit of a second master’s degree from Wright State University.


Take the Next Step

Finding the right college means finding the right fit. See all that the College of Liberal Arts has to offer by visiting campus.