School of Public and International Affairs (SPIA)

How to Change Your Major or Minor

  1. Log onto WINGS
  2. Click the wings express link in the top right corner.
  3. Then click on the student and financial aid tab; then registration and student records.
  4. Go to bottom of the page and click the “change of major request form.”
  5. Follow the directions listed on the page to fully change your major.
  6. Before changing, view the requirements link to make sure you have the right courses and/or grade point average to be able to switch to the major of choice.
  7. Attach any documentation that you want submitted with your request and then click submit.
  8. Once the college and/or department of choice gets your request, they will process it and will notify you by either email or postal mail of their decision.


Take the Next Step

Finding the right college means finding the right fit. See all that the College of Liberal Arts has to offer by visiting campus.