You might reconsider after reading Stephanie Patino-Garfias’ success story. Stephanie:
- Will spend 8 weeks in the nation’s capital with students from around the country and world who are all passionate about global issues.
- The Institute on Economics and International Affairs (IEIA) will give her an insider’s view of Washington, D.C.
- The Fund for American Studies sponsored her academic internship program in Washington D.C. with a $5,000 scholarship – the largest scholarship given.
- Guaranteed an internship placement, course with academic credit, furnished housing, a variety of guest lectures and briefings, as well as opportunities for professional development and networking. More specifically, Stephanie:
- will live in a furnished home on George Washington University’s campus, just steps from the White House and Department of State.
- will have academic courses in economics and government with credit through George Mason University.
- will have an internship with international policy groups, think tanks, embassies and global non-governmental organizations throughout the Washington area.
Make your dreams come true!
Talk to Lee Hannah about internship opportunities in Washington, DC and other locations!