Wright State’s dance, drama and musical theatre productions are the hottest tickets in town!
On this page:
|Performance||Date(s) / Location||# of upcoming shows|
|The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time||
Thursday, September 27, 2018 through Sunday, October 7, 2018
10 upcoming shows
|Crazy for You||
Thursday, November 1, 2018 through Sunday, November 18, 2018
14 upcoming shows
Friday, November 30, 2018 through Sunday, December 9, 2018
7 upcoming shows
|Mother Courage and Her Children||
Thursday, February 7, 2019 through Sunday, February 17, 2019
10 upcoming shows
Friday, February 22, 2019 through Sunday, March 3, 2019
8 upcoming shows
|A Little Night Music||
Thursday, March 21, 2019 through Sunday, April 7, 2019
14 upcoming shows
|Five World Premiere Works by Wright State University Faculty and Guest Artists||Thursday, April 25, 2019 through Sunday, April 28, 2019||
4 upcoming shows
In the event of a University Closure, all campus activities, including performances will be cancelled. We will contact patrons as soon as possible!
Order single tickets online or by phone at (937) 775-2500.
|Festival Playhouse||Herbst Theatre||Dance Concert|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||$23||$10||$10|
|Student (Wright State or High School and below)||$15||$5||$5|
|Student Rush Ticket (10 minutes before curtain while tickets last)||$5||n/a||n/a|
Please note: Only subscribers may exchange tickets. General public ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Group rates are offered to parties of 10 or more. When purchasing your tickets online, this discount is automatically applied at the end of your transaction. If you would like to make a reservation for an upcoming show, before online ticketing is available, please call the Box Office at (937) 775-2500 to arrange.
Season tickets for our current season are now available online!
- Simply click the "Buy Season Tickets" button above
- Choose your preferred performance date for each show
- Select the number of season seats you need on the venue map. Please note: you will receive the same seat for EVERY show, therefore you will only see ONE venue map. Available seating will be in GREEN.
- Select Adult, Senior, or Student Package
- Enter all required information. Please note: We only send out important need-to-know emails to subscribers concerning news of upcoming season events/specials/annoucements. If you opt out of receiving emails from us, we will be unable to send you this information!
- Review your order
- SUBMIT your order. Please make sure you complete your order! You will receive an order confirmation number when the order is complete. Please save this for your records.
Pricing (Subscription of 4 shows in the Festival Playhouse)
- Adults: $90
- Senior citizens: $88
- Students: $60
Additional Single Tickets
- If you wish to purchase additional single tickets to any show before general public ticket sales (10 days prior to the first performance of the show) you must email the Box Office manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Box Office at (937) 775-2500 to leave a message. Please note: The Box Office is not open year-round. We check our messages as soon as possible. Email is the best way to reach us! If you have seats reserved through an email request, we will be able to hold the tickets for a maximum of one week without payment. After this time, the tickets will be released from your name. (This policy ends after general public ticket sales begin.)
- We reserve the best available seating for our subscribers. We cannot guarentee single tickets will be located next to your season seat, however, you may exchange your tickets to a different location as long as we have tickets available.
- Single ticket sales begin 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. After this time, subscribers may purchase online along with the general public. After this date, no tickets may be held without payment.
- As a season subscriber, you can exchange tickets at any time, as long as we have seats available.
- Tickets go on sale to the general public, Sunday, 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. Tickets may be exchanged pending availability.
- Email: Please email email@example.com with a new date preference.
- Phone: Call us during normal business hours (See Contact Page or visit our website for open dates)
- Will Call: Tickets for future shows may be dropped off during Will Call hour to be processed at a later time.
The Box Office is not open year-round.
- September 17-October 5
- October 22-November 16
- November 26-December 7
(Closed Nov. 12 Veteran’s Day)
- January 28-February 15
- February 18-March 1
- March 11-April 5
- April 22-April 26
If you have questions/concerns while we are closed, email box office manager: firstname.lastname@example.org