The Music Department Group on WINGS replaces the former restricted area on the www.wright.edu/music site.
The information on the former site is being moved to Department of Music WINGS Group, but it will take some time. If there is something that appeared on the old site that does not appear in this area, contact Victoria Chadbourne at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will post it as soon as possible.
If there are items you would like to see in this area that are not there, contact Dr. Paul at email@example.com with your suggestions.
The Music Department Group is accessible only to those people who had access to the Faculty area on the former site.
If you feel you should have access but cannot log in, contact Victoria Chadbourne at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and user name.
How to get to the Music Department Group in WINGS
- Log on to WINGS – you need your user name and password
- In the upper right-hand corner of the WINGS homepage is the Group icon (image at right)
- Click the icon and a window similar to the one below will appear with a list of the groups of which you are a member
- Click on the words “Music Department”; Do Not Click The Check Box In Front of “Music Department” (circled in red) Because That Will Delete You From The Group. If this happens call Victoria Chadbourne and you will be added back to the group.
- A screen similar to the one below will appear.
- Printable version of the above instructions (PDF)