As a College of Liberal Arts alumni, you have access to a variety of resources and services to help you reach your long-term career goals.
One service available to you is the opportunity to meet with a career counselor for an extended appointment. Alumni are eligible for appointments with one of CLASS Workforce Development's professionally trained counselors.
Here are just a few of the ways meeting with a career counselor can help you:
- Clarify your career interests
- Identify connections between your degree and career opportunities
- Identify resources to help you research employers
- Discover key job search strategies
- Identify your skills and strengths
- Learn how to write effective resumes and cover letters
- Prepare and practice for upcoming interviews
- Evaluate job offers from potential employers
- Learn keys to successfully negotiating offers
- Determine a long-term course of action to meet your career objectives
Ready to make an appointment? Call (937) 775-4268 or email Wayne Stark.