The LEAP Intensive English Program offers the LEAP Community Scholarship to those who qualify.
You are eligible to apply for the LEAP Community Scholarship if you:
- Are a non-native speaker of English
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a valid ID showing U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status
- Do not hold a non-immigrant (student, tourist, work) U.S. visa
- Would not be able to attend LEAP without this support
- Have applied to study in LEAP
You must meet all six conditions to be eligible to apply for the LEAP Community Scholarship.
To apply to study in LEAP, you will need to
- Submit a copy of your official high school transcript or your university transcript
- Submit a copy of a valid ID showing your U.S. citizenship, permanent residency, or another immigration status
Scholarship Application and Deadline
The scholarship amount is $200. The application deadline for Fall 2022 is Monday, August 8, 2022.