Congratulations Brittany Miller! Brittany was selected for the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance’s Next Generation Nonprofit Leaders Program (NextGen).
The program provides internship stipends to students seeking the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credential. Supporting the completion of the CNP by eliminating the barrier of an unpaid internship, the program produces high quality internship experiences.
The selection is a nationally-recognized honor and an important milestone in receiving CNP credential. The CNP designation is the only national nonprofit management and leadership credential developed with and recognized by the nonprofit sector. Students are able to use the CNP in order to receive priority access to nonprofit job opportunities with competitive salaries.
In addition to working towards the CNP credential, Brittany is in her second year in the Master of Public Administration program.
Nonprofit leadership needs are great and growing; the certificate program offers:
- The opportunity to develop and grow lasting relationships with other students sharing similar community interests and professional goals
- Excellent opportunities to expand your knowledge of the world and work being conducted within nonprofits
- Opportunities to enhance your professional employment opportunities through your internship and course experiences
- An acceleration of your learning curve time, once employed, within the nonprofit organization
- A strengthening and enhancing of your leadership and management abilities for your professional career
- These are just a few of the benefits for students in the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Program.