Wright State’s dance, drama and musical theatre productions are the hottest tickets in town!
On this page:
|Performance||Date(s) / Location||# of upcoming shows|
|No, No, Nanette!||
Thursday, October 27, 2016 through Sunday, November 13, 2016
15 upcoming shows
|Fall Student Dance Concert||
Friday, December 9, 2016 through Saturday, December 10, 2016
170 Creative Arts Center
2 upcoming shows
Thursday, February 2, 2017 through Sunday, February 12, 2017
10 upcoming shows
|Emerging Choreographers Concert||
Saturday, February 11, 2017 through Sunday, February 12, 2017
Creative Arts Center Studio 170
2 upcoming showsNONE
|9 to 5||
Thursday, March 16, 2017 through Sunday, April 2, 2017
15 upcoming shows
|Faculty Dance Concert||
Thursday, April 20, 2017 through Sunday, April 23, 2017
4 upcoming shows
Order single tickets online or by phone at (937) 775-2500.
|Festival Playhouse||Herbst Theatre||Dance Concert|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||$20||$10||$5|
|Student (Wright State or High School and below)||$20||$5||$5|
|Student Rush Ticket (10 minutes before curtain)||$5||n/a||n/a|
Please note: Only subscribers may exchange tickets. General public ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Group rates are offered to parties of 10 or more. When purchasing your tickets online, this discount is automatically applied at the end of your transaction. If you would like to make a reservation for an upcoming show, before online ticketing is available, please call the Box Office at (937) 775-2500 to arrange.
Season tickets for our 2015-16 season are now available online!
- Simply click the "Buy Season Tickets" button above
- Choose your preferred performance date for each show
- Select the number of season seats you need on the venue map. Please note: you will receive the same seat for EVERY show, therefore you will only see ONE venue map. Available seating will be in GREEN.
- Select Adult, Senior, or Student Package
- Enter all required information. Please note: We only send out important need-to-know emails to subscribers concerning news of upcoming season events/specials/annoucements. If you opt out of receiving emails from us, we will be unable to send you this information!
- Review your order
- SUBMIT your order. Please make sure you complete your order! You will receive an order confirmation number when the order is complete. Please save this for your records.
Pricing (Subscription of 4 shows in the Festival Playhouse)
- Adults: $78
- Senior citizens/students: $74
Additional Single Tickets
- If you wish to purchase additional single tickets to any show before general public ticket sales (10 days prior to the first performance of the show) you must email the Box Office manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Box Office at (937) 775-2500 to leave a message. Please note: The Box Office is not open year-round. We check our messages as soon as possible. Email is the best way to reach us! If you have seats reserved through an email request, we will be able to hold the tickets for a maximum of one week without payment. After this time, the tickets will be released from your name. (This policy ends after general public ticket sales begin.)
- We reserve the best available seating for our subscribers. We cannot guarentee single tickets will be located next to your season seat, however, you may exchange your tickets to a different location as long as we have tickets available.
- Single ticket sales begin 10 days prior to the first performance of each show. After this time, subscribers may purchase online along with the general public. After this date, no tickets may be held without payment.
- As a season subscriber, you can exchange tickets at any time, as long as we have seats available.
- Tickets go on sale to the general public, Sunday, 18 days prior to the first performance of each show. Tickets may be exchanged pending availability.
- Email: Please email email@example.com with a new date preference.
- Phone: Call us during normal business hours (See Contact Page or visit our website for open dates)
- Will Call: Tickets for future shows may be dropped off during Will Call hour to be processed at a later time.
The Box Office is not open year-round.
- September 6-October 2
- October 10-November 13
(Nov. 11 Veteran’s Day: Only open for Will Call hour)
- January 17-February 12
- February 27-April 2
(Closed Jan. 16 MLK Day)
If you have questions/concerns while we are closed, email box office manager: firstname.lastname@example.org