Prior to Graduation
You will need to schedule an appointment with the Political Science Department Chair for a GRAD CHECK before you can apply for graduation.
All courses must be completed prior to your graduation, including any outstanding temporary grades. Late applications will be considered for the next graduation date. Your diploma will be mailed via Post Office approximately six weeks after conferral of your degree, to the local address on file in the Registrar’s Office. It is your responsibility to notify the Registrar of a change of address.
Graduation applications are available online through the Student and Financial Aid tab (then click on Registration and Records) in Wings Express. A $35 fee will be assessed to all graduation applications.
If you do not complete the requirements of your degree as anticipated, it is your responsibility to submit a follow-up application during the filing period for the next appropriate graduation date.
Make an appointment to meet with the department chair to complete your application and exit interview.
See the new online graduation application now available in WINGS Express.
To submit your online graduation application and payment, follow these steps:
- CoLA Student meet with your department to confirm major requirements are complete and receive a Grad Check
- Meet with CoLA Advisor to confirm completion of Core and CoLA requirements (remember to bring your Grad Check)
- Go into WINGS Express
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Once there, select the Registration & Records menu link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select the “Apply for Graduation” link.
Undergraduate Liberal Arts students are required to obtain prior approval from CoLA before accessing the online graduation application.
Students are still required to register for the Commencement Ceremony through Events Services.