9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Saxophone Festival is open to all Middle School and High School students. It is recommended that participants have a minimum 1 year of experience on saxophone.
The first annual Saxophone Quartet Festival was hosted at Wright State University in 2005. The festival was such a success that it has become a much-anticipated ANNUAL event and continues to evolve with expanding opportunities for participants! Please call early as there are limited sessions to fill.
Chamber rehearsals, master-classes and clinics provide a unique performance opportunity for all participating saxophonists to work closely with the WSU Saxophone Studio and invited guest clinicians.
- HOST: Dr. Shelley Jagow, Mr. John Toerner and Mr. Michael Bisig
- Master Classes and performances by guest artists and students
- Ensemble Experience in an assigned Festival Saxophone Quartet
- Cost of the event is $35 This covers registration fee; all master classes, recitals, and events; and festival t-shirt
- Everyone should bring an instrument
- All festival events will take place on the campus of Wright State University at the Creative Arts Center.
- All parents and friends are invited to join us at 4:30 pm to hear the student Festival Recital
- Registration and payment is now online. Payment can be made by:
NOTE: in order to receive a T-shirt, you must register by November 25, 2016.
Other important information: