9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Recommended that participants have a minimum 3 years of experience on saxophone.
Call to Presenters/Performers: If you are a saxophone teacher at a high school, college, or private studio and would like to present a 45 minute session (performance or clinic) at the WSU Festival, please contact Shelley Jagow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-775-2178.
The first annual Saxophone Quartet Festival was hosted at Wright State University in 2005. The festival was such a success that it has become a much-anticipated ANNUAL event and continues to evolve with expanding opportunities for participants!
Chamber rehearsals, master-classes and clinics provide a unique performance opportunity for all participating saxophonists to work closely with the WSU Saxophone Studio and invited guest clinicians.
- HOST:Dr. Shelley Jagow
- Master Classes and performances by guest artists and students
- Ensemble Experience in an assigned Festival Saxophone Quartet
- Vendors will be on site with instruments to try, and music and supplies to purchase
- Cost of the event is $35 This covers registration fee; all master classes, recitals, and events; a catered lunch; and festival t-shirt
- Everyone should bring an instrument and participate in the clinics, workshops and festival saxophone quartets.
- All festival events will take place on the campus of Wright State University at the Creative Arts Center.
- All parents and friends are invited to join us at 4:30 pm to hear the student Festival Saxophone Quartets perform with the WSU Saxophone Quartet in a FREE recital.
Registration and payment is now online. Payment can be made by:
NOTE: in order to receive a T-shirt and lunch, you must register by November 18, 2013.
Other important information: