Undergraduate Admission + LEAP
Visit the University Center for International Education Undergraduate Admissions page for more information and to apply.
Graduate Admission + LEAP
Visit the University Center for International Education Graduate Admissions page for more information and to apply.
- Submit the online LEAP Intensive English Program Admission Application
Be sure to include your international address.
- Submit the following documents to email@example.com
- a photocopy of the information page of your passport
- an official bank statement or valid financial guarantee showing all balances in US dollars
- the financial statement form (pdf)
- transcripts from other ESL programs (transfer students only)
- official birth certificates and marriage certificates in English (for children and spouses)
- Fall Semester: May 30
- Spring Semester: September 30
- Summer Semester: February 28
Applicants must apply online. LEAP does not accept handwritten applications. Applications must come from applicants and be signed by applicants. The application is a legal document and may not be submitted by friends, family members, or fellow students.
Status updates for an applicant will be provided only to embassies, sponsors and applicants themselves. Friends, family members, and fellow students may not request or receive applicant admission status updates.
Questions about your application? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.