All applications and documents must be submitted online.
- There is a $10 charge for the LEAP application.
- There is a $30 charge for the Undergraduate application.
- There is a $40 charge for the Graduate application.
Be sure to include your international address and your email address. To complete the application, upload the following documents:
- photocopy of the information page of your passport
- transcripts from other ESL programs (transfer students only)
Visit the Wright State University International Admissions Undergraduate Admissions page for more information and to apply.
Visit the Wright State University International Admissions Graduate Admissions page for more information and to apply.
- Submit the online LEAP Intensive English Program Admission Application
- Fall Semester: May 30
- Spring Semester: September 30
- Summer Semester: February 28
Applicants must apply online. LEAP does not accept handwritten applications. Applications must come from applicants and be signed by applicants. The application is a legal document and may not be submitted by friends, family members, or fellow students. All international applicants to LEAP must be at least 18 years old.
Status updates for an applicant will be provided only to embassies, sponsors and applicants themselves. Friends, family members, and fellow students may not request or receive applicant admission status updates.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.