Many jobs now require advanced degrees. The College of Liberal Arts offers a variety of graduate programs in the humanities, social sciences and fine arts.
- Applied Behavioral Science M.A.
- English Composition and Rhetoric M.A.
- English Literature M.A.
- English Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) M.A.
- History M.A.
- Humanities M.Hum.
- International and Comparative Politics M.A.
- Music Choral Conducting M.M.
- Music Education M.M.
- Music Instrumental Conducting M.M.
- Music Instrumental Performance M.M.
- Music Piano Performance M.M.
- Music Voice Performance M.M.
- Urban Affairs Public Administration M.P.A.
- Social Work M.S.W.
Certificates can diversify your skill set and are often a way to acquire a new credential.
- Diversity and Social Inequality
- English: Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- English: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- English: Technical and Professional Writing
- Geographic Information Science
- Nonprofit Administration
- Regional Studies
- Teaching College Composition
- Teaching College History
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies